Join Indiana Members Credit Union as they host a series of HomeAdvantage™ Q & A events for the public. IMCU has partnered with CU Realty Services to offer the HomeAdvantage program, which helps members search for homes online, connect to preferred Realtors and earn a rebate at closing. IMCU branch managers are hosting these Q & A events with HomeAdvantage-approved real estate agents. The events give members an opportunity to stop in the branch to get answers to their real estate questions without pressure or commitment. No appointments are necessary.
March 2015 Q & A Events:
- Tuesday, March 3, 2015 – 12 pm – 1 pm – IMCU Government Center Branch, 302 West Washington, E-031, Indianapolis, IN 46204, Tom Fisher, Re/Max Team Endicott, Daren Johnson, IMCU Government Center Branch Manager, 317-232-5335.
- Friday, March 20, 2015 – 11 am – 1 pm – IMCU Noblesville Branch, 9710 Butterfly Drive, Noblesville, IN 46060, Tom Fisher, Re/Max Team Endicott, Thea Tye, IMCU Noblesville Branch Manager, 317-773-3966.
- Saturday, March 21, 2015 – 10 am – 12 pm – IMCU Plainfield Branch, 2210 Stafford Road, Plainfield, IN 46168, Bev Viehe, FC Tucker, Shannon Mullen, IMCU Plainfield Branch Manager, 317-839-4217.
- Thursday, March 26, 2015 – 11 am – 2 pm – IMCU VA Branch, 1481 West 10th Street, Indianapolis, IN, 46202, room A-8095, Terry Moore, Keller Williams, Brenda Jones, IMCU VA Branch Manager, 317-262-1087.
- Friday, March 27, 2015- 11 am – 1 pm – IMCU Carmel Branch, 4790 E. 96th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46240, Peter Montgomery, FC Tucker, Stephanie Roesner, IMCU Carmel Branch Manager, 317-814-2400.